Entertainment and realtime Diagnostics
This is my first post here, and it's wonderful to meet Bimmers from all the world.
I'm planning to install 2-Din DVD Player with GPS to my E46 Car, but I want to do the do the following with this setup, so any suggestions would be appreciated:
1. The DVD Player itself, unfortunately this will be using WindowsCE operating system.
2. I would like put a small laptop inside the cockpit with ODB-II cable connected to the control unit socket, the laptop display output will plugged to the AUX video input for the DVD Player and a the Bavarian Diagnostics software will be installed on the laptop. Though, I can test and read the control unit anytime.. read the outer and inner temperature ..etc.
3. I would like to design a bluetooth mouse to be able to drive the hidden laptop pointer, and will put that mouse above the Phone Eject button.
4. I would like to install a front night vision camera with a magnifier of 12-24x in front of it and will put them on the top of the cockpit and will plug that camera to the frontview input of the DVD, so I can discover the road for a long distance which will be very useful when running on high speeds.
5. I will connect a rearview camera for parking :) although I doubt that I need it but it would be nice if it's there.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2005-2013 UnitedBimmer.com
Ad Management by RedTyger