Lessons learned I learned this weekend at the track:
1. perhaps I will bring a caliper rebuild kit with me next time, that way if any problems occur I might miss some track time but I could hopefully make it home still.
2. Allready knew this one, but bring an extra pair of pads with you
3. the front pad wear sensor likes to melt (2nd time in as many track days)
4. its good to keep in touch with people, they can help you out, its also good to meet new people cause many are very willing to help you out.
5. I want an elise or an m3 ASAP
Just thought I would share for any of you guys who are thinking about going to the track, the more you do it the more you learn what can and will break, including your brakes.