e39 specific install:
1)unplug your lowbeam adapter from your OEM H7 bulb holders.
2)Then remove your H7 bulb and keep in a safe place...never know when you might need them.
3)Bring out the dremel and attack the cutting tip to it.
4)Cut the H7 bulb holder in half, right above the metal prongs that accept your H7 bulbs. Have a friend hold the H7 base for you while you dremel around it, this is much easier than doing it yourself and safer.
5) when done cutting make sure to sand down the top part to remove the parts that are bulging out, also sanding helps the JB weld hold the bond ALOT better. Sand both top and bottom parts to achieve smoothness.
6) put this aside for now and get mix the JB weld, apply JB weld to the bottom of the HID bulb holder and to the top of the H7 Base.
**Make sure all surfaces are sanded before applying JB Weld, otherwise bond will not be strong enuff.**
7) Wait 5-6 minutes to allow bond to become strong
8) Allow 10 minutes this time to dry, extra time is need to make sure bond is strong enuff to handle the torque applied to it when locking the base into the projector housing.
9) Twist it in just like your regular H7 bulbs! Make sure the tabs are aligned.