After making sure that the goods worked I started to decide where to mount everything. On the passanger side there did not seem to be any really good way to mount everything. So what I did was start by mounting the ballast on the wheel/suspension well. I used the METAL DRAWING SCREW that was included in the kit.
I then cleaned the surface I planned on using to mount the ignitors on with some rubbing alcohol. I then cleaned the ignitor with the same liquid, then I mounted the 3m tape on the ignitor and mounted it against the well.
Now it is time that I manage to get the wires into the light housing while keeping it water-tight. The kit includes a washer that can keep the lamps water-tight. The part was already mounted on the wires, so it was a matter of cutting a hole that would fit the washer nice and snug. Because I forgot my Dremel at the shop I had to make due with a drill, some tin-snips and a razor knife. I drilled holes in the shape of a circle and cut it out. Then I inserted the washer. MAKE SURE TO INSERT THE CORRECT DIRECTION!
Be careful when you are putting the lid back on the lights. It would be easy to snag on something and tear some expensive part out!
Now as you can see I kept my lights in during the install. It took very little effort to work with everything while the lights were in. But if you are clumsy I would say take the extra time to remove the lights before doing the work.
I had installed the drivers side first and did not take any pictures during the install of that side.
I made very good use of the mounting plates included with the kit. They came in VERY handy. I also did not take any pictures of my wiring after everything was said and done. It is not brain surgery to figure out how to clean up the wires and such. I used the zip-ties included with the kit to make everything clean looking.
Hope this can be of some help to someone.
special thanks goes out to Jean Claude for this excellent write up.