Originally Posted by triggrhaapi
1. saab didn't make that car, subaru did. It was built in japan.
2. Those motors see boost that would blow up the E30 all the time, this is either a fluke or operator error. This block is the same block used in the STi.
3. I've seen the sump on those, you're running oil starved 99% of the time in the canyon, plus if your oil was low, you're fucked. It's large sump capacity (and oil starvation problem) is due to the fact that you're not supposed to drive it like that. If you were, you'd have LSDs and more power.
4. I'm not surprised that they fixed it, because with low miles on it, this is easily a lemon lawsuit. I am surprised that they told you that they would not fix it again.
5. Jesus christ, take care of your damn car.
true, saab didn't make the engine, but either way....I don't think dan and saabs are meant to be