bmw 850 on the track
the new suspension is done
and been tested on the track by brian redman and david hobbs (yay)
here is a short list of the stuff that's been changed
- double adjustable Koni/front Bilstein sport/reat
- Ground Control 'hybrid' camber-caster plates,
- adjustable coilover sleeves & perches (front)
- 550lb/in, 2.5" ID, 6.5" long eibach ERS springs in front
- 1200lb/in, 3.0" ID, 9" long rear springs.
it's been designed by fellow 8 series owner bryson g.
here is a video of the car on the palm beach intl raceway.
palm beach intl raceway
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2005-2013 UnitedBimmer.com
Ad Management by RedTyger