Okay...During the last weeks of 2005, lets reflect and share what we've all done...just the best things that you are most proud of...can be getting into college, dating a girl you like, passing a class, moving out,
PS: please DO NOT say you got angel eyes for your car or an M3 bumper...
we probably already know everything you did to your car already.
My Top Five:
1. Dicthing Asian Chick (my ex girl) for good! (May 2005)
2. Begining My Environmental Law Program and passing all classes my first semester.
3. Watching my god son (my bestfriend's from highchool 1 yr old son) take his first steps and say his first words. (Summer 2005)
4. Working at the Adventure Camp and living in Chappaqua, NY for a bit. (Summer 2005)
5. Meeting and chatting with Niama Mora (Super model from TV show) in Union Square Park West. (July 2005)