at this point, i'll take anything. Worst case, I lose my car and get shafted with some japanese POS. my parents have decided to take the car to a BMW specialist that isn't a dealer to see if they can get a price they like. If they don't, then they will likely sell the car. If that happens, then they are going to get me "nice transport with a warranty". since we can't afford a CPO BMW, I may be out of my Ultimate Driving Machine. fuck this shit.