Originally Posted by xsperf
wow i appreciate the hard work, i dont know if this is a choice, but i would say screw them and go to a different company(althought you may not be able to do that because you already paid), but im sure that if you are going to go with the transition you can use our old server in between, then again thanks a lot!
That wasn't really the problem.
The problem was they disconnected the UB server, and I had to pay the $200 to get access to the files, otherwise we would have lost all your posts and my programming work. I haven't decided where we're moving yet.