Good deal! Umm...If anyone wants a personalized shirt, I've got a couple ideas, the first one went down the drain because Harry changed his sig (damn you, I had plans for the angel eyes)....anyway, I can do some iron ons for personalization, and here's a few ideas.
1. Roundel on R sleeve, UB.com banner top to bottom on the front, United we drive on the back.
2. Sig on the chest, with uB.com underneath.
3. Yellow M3 w/ banner on the chest, Roundel on R sleeve, ///M emblem on L sleeve.
4. Unitedbimmer.com wrapped around a large roundel, centered on chest, w/ united we drive on back. PS'ers, gonna need your help on that one. (Perhaps a pic of wearers' generation underneath? Thoughts?)
5. UB.com across chest, w/ member sig underneath, roundel on L sleeve.
The wondeful thing about iron ons, is I can print like ten or fifteen ub.com banners on a single shirt, therefore saving costs. The same goes for roundels, and I think I can get about 3 sigs on a sheet, if I am careful. Let me know.