Wow. Rules of the car....
1. I'm the driver. No questions.
2. Don't touch anything other than your window switch, and vents directly in front of you.
3. If the windows are foggy and you doodle in them, I will get the tire iron and beat you with it.
4. **It is not necessary to get a running start to close the door. **
5. Don't put your damn feet on my dash.
6. Don't hang your damn feet out my window.
7. Don't yell out the window. There are enough assholes in the world without your contribution.
8. If you want to take my car on the roadtrip, be prepared to split gas costs.
9. Lean forward when you adjust the seat. The motors aren't capable of foisting your enormous ass around. Lean forward, adjust, lean back. This is not complicated.
I can't think of any others so far. There are some good rules in this topic.