what is the price for the V1? For some reason, I am thinking $800. Is that right?
My car will be done tomorrow. The only thing, I shouldn't drive it too much. The reason, I am planning to have the 3M protection on the entire front end, since I just paid to strip it and repaint it and freshly detailed, I am afraid to ding it up. I need to wait, minimally 2 weeks, probable 3-4 weeks. If you decide to head out on that cruise on the peninsula, maybe I will hitch a ride with you, if you don't mind. I live in North Seattle. I am itching to get my car back, but I would be kicking myself if another rock hit the front end before I could get the clear protection.
Shit! I hate waiting.
Anyway, radar detectors. What is your time frame to buy one and install it, this fall, winter, spring time.