I found this amusing. hehe
Flaming squirrel falls from power line, starts fire
OSOYOOS, B.C. - Firefighters are blaming a flaming squirrel for starting a small bush fire in Osoyoos on Monday.
Firefighters were called to a fruit packing operation in the Okanagan orchard city after a squirrel on a power transmission line caught fire, fell into the brush below and sparked the blaze.
The situation is not, however, unusual.
"This identical incident has happened on the same pole one or two times a year for the past several years," said Osoyoos fire chief Ross Driver.
A squirrel is always found at the base of the pole, dead and burnt, he said.
Driver said a pumper truck and a bush truck attended to the small fire but nearby residents had put the fire out before the firefighters arrived.
"We just soaked it down thoroughly to make sure it was out," said Driver.
He said he's not sure what the Fortis power utility company might do to prevent squirrel fires in the future