Originally Posted by catalyst
im doing some maintenance before school too..
balljoints, CAB's, and new rotors/pads up front.. should tighten everything up.
And maybe tires for my contours.. if i can find somewhere to mount and balance them for under 50 bucks
Im going to attempt to do an alignment myself too..
you're 17...and you do more to your car thanI can even think of doing to mine...
Me...I'm still updating my interior...
1. Front seats next
2. Chrome door Handles after
3. Thinking of BavAuto Chrome parking brake handle...and chrome trim around window switches...
4. Full interior Spa detail...it's $90 at dealership.
1.new shocks and mounts and rear towers...
2.Hood fix and repaint
3. rear bumper detail and repaint.
1. New brakes real soon
2. looking to replace idle pulley tensioner soon and belts
3. fuel filter change