Originally Posted by Spieluhr
ok, thank you everyone, I will go ahead and purchase the stock OEM style rotors then. Thank you for your help.
Don't do it!
The perfect break set up for our style cars is from Bavarian Auto (this is my oppinion).
Here's what to get...
1. Bavarian Autosport Cross Drilled Brake Rotor Set - Front 170.00
2. Bavarian Autosport Cross Drilled Brake Rotor Set - Rear 170.00
3. Mintex "replacement" pads Front/Rear 100.00
3.5 OR Pagid Sport performance pads Front/Rear 110.00
3. Teflon Coated Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit 125.00
5. Ate Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid 12.00
This is going to be my set up next summer, when I need new breaks.
Things to think about
1. When you replace your breaks you should always replace your Brake Pad Wear Sensor Wire.
2. If you don't want to spend over 500.00 then cut out the Crodd Drilled rotors and get disc brakes.
3. Cross drilled rotors look sick behind rims