.. i think Torque will like a few of these.. hah
A few promises of true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help get you drunk and plot revenge
against the sorry bastard or bitch who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.
4 When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about
how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use big words that have no
meaning to add to your confusion.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are
well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
Remember: A good friend will help you move.
A really good friend will help you move a body.
Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel
* Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
feel free to add on!