Sure quick to criticize. "Bad gas or clogged cats"?? would interfere with performance. That's all you got? Have no performance issues. I don't think you read my post. 36
5k not 355.
- I said I was wondering what it could be and curious what to expect.
- I don't dump
my money anywhere
it is the bearings, I checked to see what the parts would cost.
- 60 wt for 8 yrs., 375k and still going strong, maybe it should
- I use it because: it rattles with regular motor oil
- After an engine reaches 150k all
specified oil is too thin because the clearances in the engine become too great, greater than what specified oil is intended for.
- It becomes closer to a drag race engine in which the clearances are made intentionally, extremely loose so that it can achieve extremely high rpm's and take an enormace amount of torque and power without binding the engine.
- 10,000 rpm drag race engines require 90-120 wt oil so they don't rattle and parts don't keep slapping around.
So what is YOUR mileage and how much $ have you dumped into yours? I think you need a nap.