Yeah...I'm at 148,800 on the odo and my altenator has been giving me the vibes since my car had trouble with electrical power and starting issues a few times last month...under the hood I'm looking at replacing the belts and serviing the hoses next. Timing chain...I'm not sure when of if that would need replacing. My coolant is clean and clear for another 2 years. My Air Mass and fuel components should be good for a couple more years...Under carriage I think suspension and control arms may be next to service.
In terms of resale value...
1. ZKWs w/ 6K HIDs new as of 1/2005
2. Depo Glass Fogs new as of 1/2005
3. New Engine parts as of 6/2005
4. 2003 OEM BMW 16 inch Y spoke alloys w/ new tires as of 12/2004
5. I'm currently replacing all 4 interior door panels with new ones and chrome trim interior door handles.
6. Driver& Passenger Foot well lights and dash switch added
7. Keyless Entry w/ Remote Start and Automatic Prrestige Alarm
8. Chrome E46 Grills (see sig)
9. My car has (orwill have ) a new paint job at BMW Dealership to hood, both fenders and all door panel as well as bumpers and sideskirts all done in 1/2005 & 6/2005
10. All manuals, papers, service records, 2 Valet Keys, 1 Wallet Key, 2 Master Keys (one of which is the Keyless Alarm Flip Fob type), All tools in trunk lid tray, new tire jack
11. My upcoming mods include brand new leather interior to front and rear seats. Also Gibson Chrome exhaust tip.
I feel confident that these mods and the way I upkeep my ride will give it a decent resale value....
but at that point I may not even want to sell it...