Originally Posted by dblack
Thanks for the tip on the plug harness, I will definitely be checking that out. The car has about 80k original miles on it, from Florida and imported to Canada (it's been here for a year or so). Looks real clean throughout, no accident history, drives straight and pulls pretty hard... a steal at $1500, and it passed safety and our emissions test here with no problems at all. And don't worry, no fart cans here, haha. I have a project car I'll be finishing up over the summer ( a turbo geo
) so if I get the urge to do anything crazy I'll focus on that.
well done! Thats a great deal. The easiest way to check the harness is just by feel. If the car is missing, or worse developes a hickup when you start it and it dies, its either the wiring harness or the pugs. 98% of the time the other 2% would be need for a tune up.