1. Check engine Light refuses to light at any time through all cycles (Power, Start). Replaced cluster board (service indicator board) in Instrument cluster and still no Check Engine light). Hmmm. Maybe someone knows what triggers the lamp....or the conditions needed before it does come on.
2. Performed Fuel Pump, Fuel relay, Cold start Fuel valve, solennoid test, and Fuel Rail disphram test. The last produced 32oz in 30sec.
3. Rung out (12vdc, and continuity) on Jetonicc connector as recommended by Bendix manual- fine
4. Removed Air flow inlet and tested throat valve for Ohms (closed 400 - 1000 open) though it was not very linear and had some plateaus from one to the other. There was excess gas in the bottom of the neophrene air inlet neck in the bottom which I sopped up. No cracks (air) to the elboe.
5. Replaced ECU previously.
6. Rechecked Throttle control potentiometer (connected to accelerator) and it is zero ohms throttle closed and opens to infinity.
7. Car wants to start. Crank it and it kicks and runs for 1 sec then quits.
I am a bit flabergasted and leaning towards a blown Jetonic