Um, from my past experiences, here's what not to do:
- Don't run a stop sign on the test, they'll fail you.
- Don't go offroading in a car. You'll only get stuck and muddy.
- Don't speed. But if you do, don't get caught. Night court sucks. So do the 5 points on my license.
- Don't listen to your friends, they're probably stupider than you and probably have less responsibilities. If you do, you'll probably try to offroad in a car.
- If you get lost, don't ascribe to the motto, "If you turn right, you can never go wrong!" You'll probably get lost for approximately 3 hours.
I think that covers a lot of it. Enjoy driving!