1. A car is not rice if it has the go to back up the show and has been tactfully modified.
2. Are you trying to tell us that this black tastefully moded and attractive (if I do say so) car with some modifications to beat the bmw is a ricer? I dont see fart cans, I don't see a shopping cart/towel rack wing, I don't see an ugly body kit, I don't see an outlandish paint job, where is the rice?
3. Rice does not have to be japanese people can rice out a BMW, a Dodge, anything.
4. I by no mean know anything about the conditions when this was shot, or the modifications of the supra, all I know is the driver of the BMW is a very highly skilled driver and would be putting that car through its paces. She does the driving for some of the BMW nurburgring taxi so I think she knows how to drive a BMW.
5. Because someone can build a car that is faster then the pricy BMW and do it tastefully does not make the person a Ricer or the car rice, that is simply good planning.
6. I would love to build a cheaper older car to specs that would beat the new m3 and blast some doors off, if not for anything else then to see the ashamed look on the m3 drivers face.
7. I still want to see how the cars do in a competition with turns cause thats where the real prowess comes in.
8. Am I a ricer because besides my BMW I have a Mazdaspeed3 that is stock and will blow anything of similar price out of the water?
9. How is not knowing another language in which they talk about the car and its mods glorifying ricers, you just don't know what they are saying.
Denyo, please be so kind as to enlighten us with the modifications to the supra.