I think i'm probably going to get another E30. I'm not going to sell this one though. I doubt I could even get $500 for her. Plus I have always had a thing about keeping my first car. :sigh (We need a sighing smiley too..) In the meantime I need to find another car! I am definitely pushing for another BMW. I would really like another E30, but I don't think I really have the time to wait for a nice one to show up. If I can't find a good one I think I want a nice e34.