Pretty much everything you listed I haven't checked. Pretty sure it's getting enough air, the filter is new and we removed a rats nest from it lol. The car had been abandoned for two years prior to my fathers purchase of the car for $250 from the guy who towed it away.
Anyway my guess is that it's not getting the spark it needs. The old plugs that I pulled out today where black. If I did my reading right that can be caused by not burning all of the fuel and carbon getting built up on them? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway it's anyones guess how old the wires are, my dad didn't change them when he bought the car.
I don't know if it's getting good spark to the plugs or not. What would you use to check that? I don't have a multimeter or whatever it's called.
The smoke looked more white than anything but it's hard to see from out the back window.