OK, as some of you ,might know, my underdrive pulleys finally arrived from UUC. So today at the shop, I attended to put them on. I Followed the instructions that UUC gave pretty well,
1. I diconnected the battery,
2. Removed the alternator-cooling duct,
3. Removed fan nut and left it in shround,
4. Removed underbody covers,
5. Loosend all the bolts from water pump and power steering pulleys,
NOW here is where things started to go wrong
6. I attempted to loosen//remove the Air conditioner belt tensioner, but I noticed that it had a slight crack and as I removed it it broke
, so I need a new one of those now. But What I cannot find is where is the Alternator belt tensioner at???? And how would I go to loosen it so I can take alternator belt off?
I would truly apreciate it if someone could help me out on this, even better if someone could give me a diy on how to I guess replace the belts...