yeah im taking care of that next week. $200 for a part thats smaller then my hand. sheesh.
oh and i forgot to mention the other option:
if i dont get the bed and have it painted, then the money will go into a new engine. a 390 thats dynod at 400HP and 460 torque.
either way, whatever i decide to do, everything will still be done(if i dont get fired anyway. haha) before winter.
so do you guys stilll think i should get the bed and paint first? lol