1. During the morning commute to school, completely demolished a chevy pickup truck (not sure what engine was in it, but the guy was revving his engine at me at the lights. I just kept the engine at 6 grand the till i got into third gear. He was a good 5 car lengths behind me when i started braking, which allowed him to do the ricer flyby on me.
2. Driving to get some pizza for lunch, some kid from school in a relatively new v-tec prelude (good looking and moderately riced). He kept on giving me the stare at the lights. I did not give it all it had, but I still got about 3 car lengths on him until I hit 100 on a 60 km road. Then I braked and rofl'd at the flyby he executed just like the chevy.
3. Got asked out by "that girl"
4. After school me and a biddy in an 05 tiburon which was apparently pushing 250hp rolled out of school parking lot. We were just doing about 130 down a 60 km/h road, gunning it past each other (bmw was clearly superior, especially when down shifted). Then flashing lights behind us. Ghost car. Got us both. Street Racing. Not Fun stuff. We were only doing about 110 when he got us though. 400 dollar ticket, 6/7 demerits i can have, and insurance prolly double (its already 2 grand a year, which for me is an arm). If course I will fight it, but probably will lose because its a cop's word against two kids. He did not have it on tape, and didnt tell us our speed either, so I MIGHT get away, but that was the end of racing, at least for a little while. That was right before 420 too. Was gonna buy an OZ of weed, but had to start saving up to pay off ticket.
5. Also beat a 96 Olds Cutlass Supreme with a 3.2L V-6. That was on a straight road, and we went to 150 km/hr. At 150 had about 2 car lengths on him.