Numark318i and xsperf for the reply, I'll wait to see if I can fix it. If not I'll get them to repair it, it's not the cash but more like the principle. Why would they wait till I'm out of my warranty and then say there's something wrong with it? That's why I'm going to fix it myself and save some cash. Thanks for the reply.