My 2003 330 CIC goes into my local dealer on Tuesday morning to address some issues that have got my attention.
1) the auto trans is slow in shifting through the gears when first started.
2) the trans sorta "clunks" when slowing down for a stop. (going back into first gear when still rolling)
3) last week while going about 70 on the freeway an accident occured about 150 yards in front of me. I applied the brake firmly and the rear brakes locked up and I almost skidded into the accident. The ABS apparently isn't working.
4) the A/C, while blowing cold, doesn't have the velocity I think it should have.
5) the front passenger window makes a metalic noise when I lower the window, and slightly rattles when I'm on a less than perfect road.
This is my first BMW so I don't know what is normal. The dealership I'm going to has a reputation of not being customer friendly.
Opinions, comments are very welcome.